Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anecdote # 1

The first time I knew that my mom was a caring person was when I got an F in a class last year.
My mom was shocked on what I said because I had never gotten an F in any class before. She was disappointed she gave me a break,and she told me that it was still not to late to bring my grade from the grading period I got an F on to a higher grade by the end of the semester. But before I could do anything, my mom told me that I had get after school help for the class I needed help on. My mom told if this was situation was ever to come up again there was going to be worse consequences. Before I told my mom about the bad grade I got I thought that my mom was going to yell, or scream at me but she didn't. She decided to help me with the problem instead of making it worse.

1 comment: